Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy National Grilled Cheese Day


Today happens to be National Grilled Cheese Day and I, for one, am extremely happy about this. One of my favorite neighborhood lunch spots from my stint in San Francisco was The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen. They featured gourmet versions of your childhood favorites and they did not disappoint.  Take a look at their space and their sandwiches and be sure to stop by the next time you are in S.F.

What to Eat at American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, Now Open at South Park










Image 1 © Grub Street SF
Image 2- 7©American Grilled Cheese Facebook page


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, who knew there was a Grilled Cheese Day? I want one right now, and I already ate dinner! I wish I could hop in the car and go here right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...